Thursday Feburary 2, 2005
ERGONOMICS
http://www.ergoweb.com/news/detail.cfm?id=1257
http://www.ergoweb.com/news/detail.cfm?id=1257
Alot of people were saying that office chairs are huritn their back despite a growing attention for workplace ergonomics and egronomic office chairs. Seventy Percent of the people who took a poll said that their backs were worse after the end of the day. Only 15% feel better after work. John Triano, DC, PhD, a chiropractor in Plano, Texas says that sitting for a long time in a chair and the misunderstanding of ergonomics is enough to make uncomfortable chairs. The best way to sit on a chair is elbows at 90 degree angle and have a adjustable chair.Use the chairs back and avoid slouching over. And finally, avoid sitting for long periods at a time.
I think that this is very interesting considering I hadnt even heard of the word ergonomics. I agree with this article because when i work on my computer for long periods of time and my back hurts alot! Although I cannot imagine what the other people are feeling becuase I Do not work 9-5. I will sit the "proper" way in a chair now, follow these tips so my back can stay stong.
I think that this is very interesting considering I hadnt even heard of the word ergonomics. I agree with this article because when i work on my computer for long periods of time and my back hurts alot! Although I cannot imagine what the other people are feeling becuase I Do not work 9-5. I will sit the "proper" way in a chair now, follow these tips so my back can stay stong.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home