Monday December 19,2005
For the last few days we have been working on the stock market and we have to choose atleast 5 stocks and invest in them and watch them over the next 6 weeks. I will choose most of my stocks based on the time of season and that season in Holiday,Winter,Gifts and just the Christmas season.
The things that I have chosen to invest in are the following:
-Advantage Energy Income Fund
-Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
-Hudson's Bay Company
-Liquor Stores Income Fund
-Loblaw Companies Limited
-Rogers Communications Inc.
-WestJet Airlines Ltd.
-Bombardier**
-Reebok**
I believe that all these stock will produce over the holiday season and provide me with alot of moneyyyyyyyyyy.
** Originally invested in butI decided to not invest in due to different reasons
The things that I have chosen to invest in are the following:
-Advantage Energy Income Fund
-Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited
-Hudson's Bay Company
-Liquor Stores Income Fund
-Loblaw Companies Limited
-Rogers Communications Inc.
-WestJet Airlines Ltd.
-Bombardier**
-Reebok**
I believe that all these stock will produce over the holiday season and provide me with alot of moneyyyyyyyyyy.
** Originally invested in butI decided to not invest in due to different reasons

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home