My Life

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sunday April 16 2006

Today is 3/4 through our 4 day Easter break and im having a great time. Recently is seems like I have been missing alot of school. It could be many reasons like March Break just passed, I got sent home last week for uniform infraction, We had a PA day a few weeks ago or maybe time is just going alot faster. Anyways..I better enjoy this because im not missing anymore school until May 22nd which is Victoria day.

So over the Easter break I have had a very busy schedule. Well as you might know I am Christian so me and my whole family celebrate Easter which means we take part in extra church events and things like that.

On Thursday I went to this church near my school for an Easter egg hunt with some friends from school. Well it wasn't really a hunt..We went around the neighbourhood taking pictures of our bunny doing things and the first team back who took all the required pictures would win. The hardest picture to take was the "bunny kissing a stranger". Maybe I didn't know this before but people don't like random kids taking pictures of them. One time when we went up to some people they thought we were gonna hurt them and they ran away. Well eventually my team came last but I still got alot of candy because I got very good friends.

Friday, my dad wakes me up and says were going to church out of nowhere. Of course I complained but it only took 3 hours to go and come so It wasn't horrible. For the rest of the day I just played basketball.

Saturday I just played basketball all day. Well today is Sunday and I went to church again and had helped out with kids Easter egg hunt and got food and hugggge amounts of chocolate and in the end we got Chinese food and pizza so its all good..Well im going outside to enjoy the weather..I'll blog again soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home