My Life

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Report Cards

Well....Today I finally got my second term report card. It was not horrible but it was certainly not my best effort. My parents have not seen my report card yet..mainly because I have not showed it to them. Here are a few interesting facts about my report card .

In all my subjects except Math, Science I went down. Math because 1st term was horrible and there was no way I would get that mark again. Science because I gave effort.

I was above the class average in every subject except for French and Math(surprisingly).

My highest mark was Gym(my favourite subject) and my lowest was Math(no comment).

The class average for Buisness was 51.5%.

Goal:

In third term I plan to get honour roll and increase my average by about 4%. I plan to do this by watching alot less Tv. Try not to fall asleep in boing classes, participate in class discussions and do my homework. I have already planned out what are realistic marks that I plan to get in each subject so that I will be able to reach the honor roll. This is pretty achiveable goal and hopefully I'll reach it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home